Monday, June 28, 2010

Stress creates the best!!!!

I could say that last week was maybe one of those weeks that just you wish you could sleep through. So many things on your schedule that you just feel stress opening your eyes. Summer should be a time when you don't have to look at your calendar and then plan your day accordingly....yet that was last week. I had a full calendar of lia shows, a wedding, family drama, Alan out of work, Krista out of a car and no air, then add demands of others in the mnidst of it and it was just spelled S-T-R-E-S-S!
Saying all of that I can say my state of mind was a bit down. I knew I had one service at church yesterday and I needed to get all I could get crammed into those few moments of worship and preaching. I went in empty, yet EXPECTING! From the first moment of music I went there...just got lost...one of those times when it wouldn't matter who were there or what they thought...I was there for HIM! I was there to meet Him and throw myself at His feet to worship. Seriously, people I don't care what you think of how I go before Him...He is all that matters. I love Him and wanted to get there as fast as I could. I did! It was wonderful! I went immediately to the altar lifted my hands in surrender and adored the one who created all. I lost track of time, music, people ~ we met ...He and I! I emptied the week upon Him. Geeshh...did that feel good or what? I got up realizing how little stress I really have...how really blessed I am....went back to my little pew scooped up a couple of grandkids...kissing their beautiful faces....watch my oldest completely immersed in his Word! My pastor preached the message to one person yesterday...just ME! Thank you Jesus....I needed to hear exactly those Words from your heart. I walked out so full. Drop a pebble in my bucket now, I dare you...I'll splash all over you...PROMISE!! I thank God today for that stress....it was absolutely nothing..in the light of today...I am blessed everyday of my life I am blessed. That stress it did something wonderful for me...it made me hungry...hungry enough to take mine and yours. I devoured my time before the King of Kings....I threw myself at His feet and I am FREE! Stress created the best in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment